BlackBurn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all a little different...just some more than others.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sticky: Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blix
Admin
Blix

Sticky: Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Sticky: Character Template   Sticky: Character Template EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:09 pm

[size=24]
Code:
[font=Arial Black][b][center]BlackBurn Academy [/size]
Registration[/center][/b][/font]

[center][img]{put picture here}[/img][/center]

[hr]                    [center]    [color=green] "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
                                                                                                                  - Abraham Lincoln [/color][/center]
      [font=Impact][i]The Man[/i]  [/font]                                       

[font=Courier New]  [color=indigo]-Name:
  -Nickname
  -Race:
  -Height/Weight:
-Eye Color- Amber
  -Hair Color-
  -Hair Style-
  -Skin Tone-
  -Markings-
  [/color][/font]

[center]    [size=18] [color=green] "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
                                                                                              - Maya Angelou[/color][/size][/center]

[font=Impact][i] The Beast[/i][/font]

[font=Times New Roman]  [color=indigo]-Personality:
  -Family:
  -Past:
  -Dislikes:[/color][/font] { at least two}

[center]  [size=18][color=green] "The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique."
                                                                                              -Walt Disney [/size][/center]
[/color]
  [font=Impact] [i] The Nature[/i][/font]

[font=Verdana] [color=indigo] -Element:
  -Goals: {three}
  -Special Ability- {only one}
  -Talents-  {up to four}
    [list][*][/list]
    [list][*][/list]
    [list][*][/list]
  [list][*][/list]
  -Fears: {at least 1}
  -Weapon: { only one }
                  [/color]    [/font]                          [center]  [size=18]"[color=green]What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. "
                                                                                                              -T. S. Eliot [/color][/size][/center]

{Pm a admin for acceptance}

Example; [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

After copying this, go into Pending Applications, and make a new topic. Title it with YOUR NAME. Then, copy and paste it, and just fill in the blanks!

Back to top Go down
https://blackburn.darkbb.com

Sticky: Character Template
Page 1 of 1